One service segment of PLANkon is the calculation and planning of plants for the usage of solar energy. As one of the first offices in Germany PLANkon is accredited for the rendering of yield reports for photovoltaic systems by the German Accreditation Council.
For the planning and implementation of photovoltaic systems we offer house owners, companies, architects and builders as well as planners advice as well as an ecological and suitable planning of their photovoltaic systems.
Our services for the planning of solar systems:
- Preliminary planning and studies
- Expert’s reports
- Implementation planning
- Tendering and placing
- Construction management and supervision
In detail we provide the following services for the planning and implementation of solar plants:
– Preliminary planning and calculation
– Capability and feasibility studies
– Statical load test and calculations of future and existing supporting structures
– Reports on average annual yields as an accredited testing laboratory (DAR) in
accordance with DIN ISO 17025
– Assesment of demand for the implementation of photovoltaic systems
– Implementation and dimensioning of photovoltaic plants
– Construction documentation and drafts
– Tendering and placing
– Construction supervision
– Calculation and consulting with regards to the profitability and amortization of
Calculations are computerized and created with the tried and tested software.
Planning documents are created in the desired and required sizes and measures
with CAD or manual.
Planning and services for solar-thermal systems are not offered at present.